March 6, 2009

Love for the boat

Here are a few notes from our il mostro fans. Keep the email coming to pumaoceanracing@gmail.com, the team really appreciates the love!


Boys,
Have it. This leg is yours. Don't worry, you aren't missing anything anywhere. Triumph awaits...the kind that makes you feel like you are going to cry.
Much respect coming from your most dedicated follower,
-William Barker
NYC


Much love for u guys from your New York friends!!
-Danny Cruz


Hi to all of you!!!
Apparently someone among the crew is dying for a glass of wine. Well, I wish I could send or beam some over the net. You guys have definitely more than earned it. I’m glad the videos are finally getting in. It’s fantastic to see the monster in action, and very inspiring. Would have loved to have been at the start for Leg 2 in Cape Town, or to be in Rio for the welcome. We have a saying here in Switzerland "HUET AB!” A saying to express big respect, literally its "I TAKE OFF MY HAT FOR YOU"
Wish you all the best and more good racing!!!!!
-Dhyan Fischer