I had a dream I was a flying fish...a planning fish, passing from one world to the other. In my world everything is calm, with only a few predators creating panic in our ranks but we escape them with a swipe of our fins, a swipe of our wings. And hop!
In my world everything isn't blue all the time, plastic bags, containers and other layers of oil remind us of the world above...
However, this world amuses me, its lights, the flight, this unique freedom to fly.
I talk, I talk, but I only have one wish, to fly. I set off. I launch myself, nothing and I tear through the water. I fly with pace, no time to stroll, I go to the limit. Then I fall back with a big "splash", just enough time to rehydrate myself and then I'm back out. I big flap, again, stronger and I take flight...
Lights, red and green, attract me. The nose of a strange machine...But what is it? il mostro!!!
A violent landing in the graying beard of an old Kiwi (Rob Salthouse) and then an uncontrolled rebound into one of the boat's enormous winches. My last rights are read, my time is up...
An enormous hand, full of muscle comes towards me. I prepare myself for the last seconds of life crushed by this young German without scruples (Michi Mueller), when he grabs my leg:
"Sid, 20 minutes before your watch, wake up."
- Sidney









